test

My anniversary Gift

ripperbone

My wife gave me these today for our Anniversary today. I have been looking for a good headset for my M17x-R3 and I liked the way these sounded at Bestbuy.

Attachments

• 439.jpg
    439.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 13

Jgray

Nice I have a pair of the cod black ops 2 tango edition and love them. You just can't go wrong with turtle beach

DDuB420

I wish my girlfriend would buy me cool shit for special occasions. She refuses to buy me anything electronic lol

Good score for an anniversary :cool:

ripperbone

Nice I have a pair of the cod black ops 2 tango edition and love them. You just can't go wrong with turtle beach
I had looking for a pair of the MW3 charlie ones but after hearing these bad boys in the store demo I was sold.

how ever I do like the new PX22 that are coming out, look like they are the next upgrade to the x12, but they wont be out till april

- - - - - Updated - - - - -

I wish my girlfriend would buy me cool shit for special occasions. She refuses to buy me anything electronic lol

man that sucks, my wife knows pretty much all i want is electronics

yikes81

Sweet score. I've been reading on the Turtle Beach stuff, and it all looks quite good.

I bought the Z2 for my little brother. He loves them. Though I have my eyes set on the Sennheiser PC350.

Sent via Tapatalk

AeonSoul

My gf refuses to buy me anything related to videogames and such, she says I play too much :p

Grats by the way, I haven't had any first hand experience with Turtle Beach myself, but at least they look cool :D