My first High end lap top.. a Alienware 17 w/ 16GB RAM

L1ttleJ0E

Oct 6, 2015
Hi all..

I am excited about my new laptop. I am mainly going to be using photoshop cc on it. But.. I will for sure be doing some gaming on it. I am still fairly new to maximizing my use of windows 8. I am also new to having a lap top that has a ssd and a regular hard drive. I am also new to having a awesome graphics card etc and knowing how to maximize it use. I am hungry to dive into becoming a well informed user of my new laptop. I welcome any advice.. recommended reading.. or anything to help me get the most out of this. I welcome your help!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Feb 2, 2012
Hi all..

I am excited about my new laptop. I am mainly going to be using photoshop cc on it. But.. I will for sure be doing some gaming on it. I am still fairly new to maximizing my use of windows 8. I am also new to having a lap top that has a ssd and a regular hard drive. I am also new to having a awesome graphics card etc and knowing how to maximize it use. I am hungry to dive into becoming a well informed user of my new laptop. I welcome any advice.. recommended reading.. or anything to help me get the most out of this. I welcome your help!

Welcome to AWO!