test

My laptop says "in production" however

Jtravapd

My laptop says "in production" however

now it says my order is partially shipped? waiting on carriers information. it says items may ship out seperately but its only one box.. when i click on the tracking link it says it was picked up by fed ex this morning at 6am. 1 box 23lbs. that has to be it!!!..and its set for free over night delivery . Im off work tomorow and thursday too!!!! man i hope its on its way..

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

on another note, i called up dell to argue because they said i would be getting the alienware backpack delivered over night also, and now its on back order. so they gave me $50.00 off . lol. that company is so poorly ran its not even funny.

MattyB

Oh well. $50 is $50. I can't believe it's on back order already. Not after just over a month of being released!

Tomorrow will be a good day!

Jtravapd

i know right, i guess though for the 18inch laptop most people are going to get the back pack style rather then trying to carry it like a brief case which would be too heavy. I noticed sometimes if you click on a alienware link , you go to the homepage and your able to build your laptop the pages are different sometimes. Sometimes you get to the screen that allows you to build the laptop I purchased and other times, you click on build the 18 and when you start to build it , it only offeres intel 3rd generation CPU's, different hard drive set ups, and it gives you the option to install 1833mhz ram using XMP. (you can only install 16gigs of ram at this speed though) does anyone know if the normal 1600mhz ram they put in the systems support XMP? or even better just allow you to overclock it on your own. (on desktop models XMP usually sets voltages too high using too much energy and making too much heat). I would think overclocking the ram would be dependent on the CPU , and im guessing the Haswell line of CPU's would support it more then last generation.