test

My son's Talent

DeRon1

[video=youtube;7zDcKXx49Wg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7zDcKXx49Wg#t=10s[/video]

Gotta love this kid he is my lil man! Thanks son for you're talent

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
He's very talented. How old? Is he pursuing music as a career? And finally... what gaming headset is he wearing there !!?!?!? :)

DeRon1

Thank You Tommy and he is 22 on the 13 of Jan... Music is his first love but the business is brutal and we are trying different avenues to gain venue access! There are so many young starving artist out there and an equal amount of not so good agents (which we have found to be our problem). He has begun to exhibit less and less interest because of the door being closed so often! I am trying to perk him up by placing his work on the net here and there...It has become a inter family laugh ;) I'm known as the dad that wont quit :)...As far as the headphones I really couldn't say because the video was done at one of the many young ladies homes I am trying to keep him away from! ;( " I don't need to be a grandpa yet and he isn't mature enough to a baby daddy lmbo"

thats great! saw your thread both here and the arena and glad to see you supporting your son kudos! most parents (including mine to some extent) tend to discourage and go about the conventional way as I've seen.
Irrespective of that, I turn 21 in feb and I feel crap who has done nothing in life, lol

yikes81

I am taking a guess at a brand called Turtle Beach for the headset.

Sent via Tapatalk

DeRon1

@adityadragoniyer you have done much m8 and not to mention the strong presence you show as a mentor to me on this place! you young Bucks teach old heads like myself ssooooo much so keep on teaching and i'll keep on promoting you ALL!! I am young at heart and refuse to allow my age to over shadow my spirit and chi ;) 52 is the new 25 my children all tell me! And I have 1 Doctor 1 Attorney 1 Muscian 1 5th grader and 1 3rd grader whom I love and support through all they ever accomplish or fail to accomplish! I give them the support to get back up and try again! just as I would encourage you all to do! ;)