My very first Alienware

Hi guys n gals,

Just purchased my very first gaming machine, opted for a laptop as I travel a lot with my work so can take it with me.

I have ordered the Alienware 14, specs below;
image.jpg

New to all this but looking to play fifa etc on it, obviously with a lot of modding taking places to games.

What is everyone's opinions on the spec I've gone for? An is there anything else I maybe need, good gaming controller et etc?

Cheers

Unfortunately that was the only graphics card available with the Alienware 14 model on the Dell UK website, I did speak to an advisor too and it couldn't be changed. The model I could find with a GTX was the Alienware 17 but it was £2,000 which is out of my budget range. Hopefully it'll be ok, I'm presuming I could possibly upgrade graphics card in the future.

Nhirlathothep

May 7, 2014
Unfortunately that was the only graphics card available with the Alienware 14 model on the Dell UK website, I did speak to an advisor too and it couldn't be changed. The model I could find with a GTX was the Alienware 17 but it was £2,000 which is out of my budget range. Hopefully it'll be ok, I'm presuming I could possibly upgrade graphics card in the future.

no man , alienware 14 ' s gpu sadly cant be upgraded. it s part of the mainboard

they have no gt 675m because it s going to be released a new version with new generation gpu!

i have the same laptop and u can use hi details only if u play at 720, not 1080p (or if u like me play at lowerst settings in competitive gaming, it s perfect)