Need help with identifying

Mkbvb

Dec 11, 2019
US
So I picked up this case and I’m trying to determine which specific case this is AND what the front cover looked like. I’d also be interested in buying a cover or another complete case if anyone is looking to sell.
EECDFA9F-1D17-4E46-9205-69533A7B88DB.png892B903C-8E93-46B9-BEB4-2C4C889A1493.png

She sold this about 10 years ago lol, and had no pictures. Are there any numbers,. or markings on the inside of the case, on the bare metal? I would almost like to say this was a generic brand, which used alien logos just as a marketing technique. The case Does look like a Chieftec Alienware case though, so that could be a place to start. I just do not recall that any of the official Alienware PC's had those dials in the front.

I do recall this thing had been upgraded to Windows XP, and was maxed with 2GB of DDR2, if that helps you put a date on it.

My best bet is a modded version of this.

CHIEFTEC Dragon AX-01BLD U2F SF 0W Blue Aluminum Server Computer Case

https://www.newegg.com/blue-chieftec-dragon-server/p/N82E16811125220

Mkbvb

Dec 11, 2019
US
She sold this about 10 years ago lol, and had no pictures. Are there any numbers,. or markings on the inside of the case, on the bare metal? I would almost like to say this was a generic brand, which used alien logos just as a marketing technique. The case Does look like a Chieftec Alienware case though, so that could be a place to start. I just do not recall that any of the official Alienware PC's had those dials in the front.

I do recall this thing had been upgraded to Windows XP, and was maxed with 2GB of DDR2, if that helps you put a date on it.

My best bet is a modded version of this.

CHIEFTEC Dragon AX-01BLD U2F SF 0W Blue Aluminum Server Computer Case

https://www.newegg.com/blue-chieftec-dragon-server/p/N82E16811125220
So I haven’t received the case yet but when I do I’ll let you know. I looked around a bit on the forum and found the case below. Was this an official Alienware release ? If so, I think it’s the case in question. Thanks again for reaching out to your former teacher!!!
12DB93A4-8354-4544-9583-B891D25375BA.png