test

need some opinions please

holeyguy66

since im doin liquid for my gpus i wanna see some opnions. also si9nce this is my first lc system besides a thermaltake kit i used on another rig. im thinking maybe a 3/8 id hose if i can i think the higher flow rate of that size will transfer heat very well but it all depends on the case once its all back together. also what color of coolant should i run i have a uv led coming with the radiator and i was thinking green for alien but theres all sorts out there

Maelstrom

Are we talking Martian alien or something like Halo where some of it's purple?

holeyguy66

well like predator blood neon green but i have been looking at the koolance coolant its a cobalt blue under uv lights. purple wouldnt be bad ither im just looking for a color that goes with the alien theme aliewares produce. just wanna see what some people come up with after all im gonna have pics smeared all over awo and awa when its done.

yikes81

I think you should just pump Tommy's blood in there. Closest thing to an Alien we have here .... LoL

holeyguy66

lol but what would you call me then

yikes81

lol sweet pic. made my day. finally, my reason to smile while in the office!! just awesome. hook a drip from your arm straight into the coolant pipes.

Maelstrom

I think that blood might 'clot' up the hose in the cooling system so I would choose that. But if I were going to have liquid cooling run through a computer I would try to choose something that's contrasts with the hardware and lights around it (which are ever changing in an Alienware).

holeyguy66

that pic was part of my wedding pics. but ive even thought about gren antifreeze ive had to usw it before in the other rig i built. and i get it all day long for free at work. matter of fact i even have a gallon of green at the house for the other rig. just dalute of course. but i have been reading alot of reviews on ice dragon coolant and it seems like a good choice. but the color is a milky white. but that company has also been testing with mayhem dyes and have had really good heat transfer reviews

Last edited:

holeyguy66

well today apperently buying computer parts and reading reviews gave thw laptop i was using a virus. i love people who still think the internet gives virus's. yes it does but only when you open something you shouldnt. any who i think im gonna stick with the ice dragon fluid i have been reading up on it and mayhem is supposed to be testing the uv dyes with it. ill have to dig up the review page i found before the laptop got taken from me. i swear if i didnt know what i was doin why would i be doin wat im doin to my beautiful aurora ive sunk 1800 in it ive got 3 screens im running and yet i still dont know shit to some guys at work so fn frustrating. im having to use my busted ass net book with a cracked screen and a bad keyboard plugged in via vga on one of my screens i am ticked off