Need the need radiator for my R2!!!

Need the NEW***

Tell me it's gonna be possible to buy it separately and install it in a r2, that would be so cool. My gtx is making a lot of noise and is running hot most of the time.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Need the NEW***

Tell me it's gonna be possible to buy it separately and install it in a r2, that would be so cool. My gtx is making a lot of noise and is running hot most of the time.

Not sure but the case is different for the R3 with water cooled CPU. Mine should be here on Tuesday. I'll check to see how they have it mounted.

I called Dell and the salesperson verified and told me it is possible to put it in my r2 and buy it separately. I just need to double check with the parts department. I'll keep you guys updated. The case seems to look identical to me when I look at pictures tho!

Grats on the purchase, it's an awesome pc. I have a gtx 980 in mine :)

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I called Dell and the salesperson verified and told me it is possible to put it in my r2 and buy it separately. I just need to double check with the parts department. I'll keep you guys updated. The case seems to look identical to me when I look at pictures tho!

Grats on the purchase, it's an awesome pc. I have a gtx 980 in mine :)

That's cool. I hope you can get it installed then. Please post some "how to" pics when you do it.

When I ordered my R3, they said no-DVD/CD rom option with the water-cooled version. I assumed the case internals would be different to accommodate the radiator/pump system. The front of the case is different since it has no slot for the DVD/CD rom but that could just be the outer plastic fascia.

Finally a second employee told me it's not possible. I'll try another tech tomorrow. They don't seem too consistent with informations lol.