test

New Alienware 13

MattyB

Been a while since I've bought a new Alienware but today I ordered an Alienware 13. Even better is that I my work is paying for it! Only thing I upgraded from stock is the HD screen. I'll throw an SSD in there later.

MattyB

Thanks man. Feels good to have that excited feeling about waiting for my new AW to arrive again!

DieselSS

I beta tested the 13 and loved it. I have pics if you would like to see them. You're gonna love it man.

MattyB

Just got it yesterday. Seems pretty nice so far. Loving the slim chassis. I still prefer the gloss screen but I'll learn to deal.

JUSTHIES

I just ordered the 13. I plan on buying the graphics enhancer later. This will be my first true Alienware as I am currently an Alienware Alpha user. I am super excited to get it.

JUSTHIES

I'm just excited to finally own one. I always wanted one but could never afford one. Glad to be a part of this community.

MattyB

Just my luck. As soon as I buy one, they release it with the 960. Bound to happen.

JUSTHIES

I am officially sending this message from my new Alienware 13. It arrived today (13 days early) and I'm setting it up now. So far seems as advertised. Love it.

Owltiger57

You're right there is something about getting this puppy early that was so sweet. No more lugging the monster on trips. Side by side I wonder how I ever carried the 18 on fifteen trips this year. Merry Christmas to me a little early.

Attachments