New Alienware 17 r2 2015 owner

Mar 24, 2015
Hey guys, just finally ordered my first alienware, waiting for it to be shipped is driving me crazy lol.
Spoke to dell today and they said my order is in the green light tho! i gave the rep very positive answers to the survery afterwards and a few hours later they called me and saved me the $25 i spent on overnight shipping. anyone ever heard of this before? i was worried about my order at first...

Looking forward to enjoying my new equipment and getting to know you all!

Mar 24, 2015
it was a litle odd though, the order wasnt late or anything, from looking around on the net seems once someone starts asking them about their order i guess alot of them ended up with a rep watching their order closely. I know im just excited and paranoid, but it seemed odd that he just called me and said heres your $25 back, your shipping is now free...

Mar 24, 2015
I see, so they were worried i might cancel my order because im impatient? LOL or at least something along those lines. Either way not complaining about the customer service! Although the guy in web chat told me it was green light and ready to ship and i may recieve it early. Then when i got the phone call that guy told me (i was having trouble with the accent, im usually not bad with those) is it was set to ship the 31st and like i said he removed my shipping fee to make my next day shipping free. So im watching like a hawk still no clue if its being shipped the 31st or sooner.