New Cooling Fan

pestenoire9

So it would appear that one of the fans has died in my X-51, and because of this I cannot use my X-51 due to the fact that it, of course over heats and blue-screens. I've tried multiple programs to combat this, but no luck what so ever. Where Can I find a good but not too expensive fan. Please look at the photo attached.

Attachments

• phpJruq2NAM.jpg
    phpJruq2NAM.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

KillerBee33

I ran 970 and now 980 without that fan for over 8 months ( removed it to fit 10,5 inch GPU)
What exactly heats up?

pestenoire9

From what I can tell the back of the computer gets extremely hot, when me and my Dad took a look at it, the fan in the picture was the only one not working.

KillerBee33

Back of the computer suppose to get HOT, my GPU runs at about 130 degrees Fahrenheit add few more things and yes that's what you get

KillerBee33

I'm more than sure its not the fan, as i said , i took mine completely OUT 8 months ago and dont have any issues.

pestenoire9

Suppose it's worth a shot. What happens is that the back get's almost burning hot and after a half hour it blue screens but if I try playing a video game it blue screens almost immediately.

KillerBee33

Basically these will help you find out if its the HEAT issue and what components are overheating
That first step ;)