test

New m14x owner here!

Downtime89

Just got my first alienware in the mail today, so far i am very very pleased with its performance! Its my first gameing pc. Im not big on the games that you have to have this thing to play tho skyrim and bf3 im more into the old cnc games lol but why not have a nice pc for them to huh. :cool:

Maelstrom

I'm sure your M14x will shred through what ever older games your playing with ease.

And welcome to the site!

MattyB

Congrats on the new purchase! There's no better feeling than watching the delivery guy walk up to the door with your brand new Alienware!

Enjoy!

Welcome and congrats on your new rig! I remember my pop bringing it mom and no one even told me. Later went to the bedroom to get something and found a HUGE Box and boom! *mind blown* :D

AeonSoul

Welcome and congrats for your purchase!
Minesweeper runs even better.

Zimdale

Yeah but you can duelbox Solitaire. You haven't lived until you've played 2 different solitaire games at the same time!!

PrinceDevil

Congratulations. Was your box as beat up as mine when I got mine a month ago? I'm waiting till tomorrow to get it back since it went in for a chassis and sound repair. Overnight it to me on Friday night == which means I have to wait till Monday.

Downtime89

Sorry for not responding been enjoying this new pc to much to think latley lol. To the guys talking about how yal got yours, I was kinda in shock wasnt supposed to be shipped till august 20th wasnt supposed to arrive till 28th i loged on just to check its production status and it said shipped so i checked fedex shipping it said it was going to be here in days but i scrolled down and saw it said on truck for delivery lol i was like wtf lol 10 min later fedex rolled up. It arrived on the 14th not supposed to ship till 20th. I was kinda nervouse when i saw how it was shipped, it was shipped in just its box the laptops box no extra padding, and a alienhead on the box for all of the people in shipping to see. But computer made it safe and sound so dell must know what they are doing. I know they know how to make a pc, this thing is awesome.