New Members Gallery Feature Available

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
AWO Supporter
You can now create private and personal albums.

Personal Albums allow you to group similar kinds of photos together, with the option of assigning them to a category so members browsing the gallery can find them easier. Assigned albums will show inside the category sections.

A good example would be photos from a particular event. For instance, all the photos from the my Antec 1200 custom gaming rig build. I can put them all in one album with the appropriate album title, then assign that album to a sub-category from a drop-down menu, in which I would choose the "Other PC Systems/Builds" section.

Private Albums
allow you to to group similar kinds of photos together, but this time you choose the option to make it private. A unique link to that album will be generated for you to give out as you please.

If anyone has any questions about creating and setting up an album, please feel free to contact me for help.

Enjoy!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
AWO Supporter
AWO Community Gallery category added

A new category for uploading personals photo has been added to the Gallery. Have a cool car? An awesome pet? Family, friends, and more, this category is the one for all it. Enjoy!