new owner i need a serious answer

jakef

Nov 25, 2015
sup owners.. i need a question, its my first time owning a AW 17 r3, so in my first registering the windows 10 my laptop suddenly stuck to windows (wait a momment) for an hours, then i found a solution and windows 10 installed but i noticed that my AW is super hot and noticed that the fans are not working??? so i went to the bios and enable the fan performace. so my question is... is it normal? without enabling the fan performace i wont get any air coming from the fan? cause it is'nt working with out enabling the fan performance, and with fan performace the fans are so loud kind of annoying.. need a answer please!! and solution if it is'nt normal

gerry suira

Nov 29, 2015
well i had a similar issue after updating to windows 10, no fan first then, loud ass fans, they were running 100% , and my command center stop working, this is what i did, uninstalled command center, then reset board : turn off pc, then unplug , after that press the power button for 10 sec. don't expect power on...(just In case )..lol any ways after that , plug back power cord into pc, then power on...re install command center from your resource cd, pc will ask to reboot, say yes..then after that you will notice your fans slowly start to chill and after that everything will go back to normal, fans works fine, temperature will be under control and you well have a quite and noise free alien aurora ! good luck