New owner in NW GA

Jenova

I bought my x51 about a week ago, should be here either tomorrow or Friday. This will be my first Alienware. I chose the 949$ model. My current desktop is quite outdated and Only played WoW at lowest settings with 15fps or so. So I cant wait to get this baby set up :) As some will be able to tell I love FF7 :) big fan of RPGs and can't wait to pick up my collectors edition Diablo 3!
Umm I think that's it.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
AWO Supporter
Welcome to AWO. I got the x51 last month. It is a great machine. It ran ARMA II on med settings fine. Best of luck with it.

Maelstrom

Welcome to the site, I hope you have a great time here and find a lot of things to do (mainly posting but meh).

Jenova

Can't wait! It supposed to be here Thursday but I'm going to be out of town so it will go back to FedEx until Friday sadly :(

Jenova

Thanks! :)
I am so happy my x51 came in 10 minutes before I left! So I get to tinker with it when I get back! Woot! :D

Jenova

Thanks guys. Also picked up a 23" widescreen 1080p LED monitor and it looks amazing! Can't wait to get me a new keyboard/mouse one day, and I'll be set! :)
By the way, the keyboard that comes with the x51 doesn't illuminate?

EMT911inWI

Let's hear some feedback on that new purchase! I'm still on the fence about buying one.

Jenova

It has exceeded my expectations. Paired with my new monitor everything looks crisp and plays smooth. Played some WoW with it and on ultra settings, in populated orgrimmar I get 60fps. Fast everything, clear everything, an it's portable enough for LAN parties and such! Love it.