test

new pc build

hey guys figured I would share with you guys my first pc build it not for me its for my nephew he graduated from pharmacy school with a 4.0 and honors and hes 18 he was home schooled so he got done with school very early. and was able to do this at the age of 18 were very proud of him I done this build on a very strict budget itll run medium to high settings some on ultra such as WOW,Etc so here it is

Intel Core i3-3220
EVGA 660 2GB OC edition
Asus P8-H77-I Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance 8 GB ( 2 x 4 GB ) DDR3 1600 MHz
500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue Hard Drive
Bitfenix Prodigy Case(and this little thing is Fin Sweet)its the midnight black
Corsair Builder Series CX 600 Watt(power supplie)
Molex Adapter(for the second case fan)
OS is windows 7 home premium
Asus DVD drive 24x
extra 2x 120mm green led fan for lighting inside the case and for extra air flow of coars make inside this little case 4z fans.

this little thing will be a beast on mid to high gaming ,my nephew is trying to play games on a dell inspire laptop and does not work very well in arma 2 or 3 and dayz mayjor fps drops all the time and i thought this would be awasome graduation present so he can make the jump fully like i did from xbox and console gaming in general to pc.

now the hard part is waiting for the parts to come in. lol thanks for reading tell me what you think.

Rob Wills

Hi Alienwarechris, Congratulations to your Nephew! Pharmacy is a very demanding discipline in Medical School and he's done himself and the family proud. I hope your build goes smoothly, although you should expect the occasional glitch...:)eek:) Your Nephew should be proud of his Uncle too, and grateful. Why grateful? For holding off; if you'd given him this machine while at Med School, he might never have finished his studies ;)

Commy1

If I were you, I would put a little bit more into the processor, an i3 isn't great for gaming, at least i5 IMO.

thanks commy for the info but im gonna stick with the i3 for now as its done and on its way the i3 that i ordered in a peppy little thing itll be enough for the next year or 2 but as we enter 2015 and up itll have to up graded