New status images

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
AWO Supporter
I updated the New Post / Old Post status images on the forum homepage for the BlueFX-Dark style. I will make a set for the GreenFX-Dark style shortly.

forum_new-48_OLD.pngto forum_new-48.png

forum_old-48_OLD.pngto forum_old-48.png

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
AWO Supporter
is photoshop free?
No, but you can get it as a stand alone program or it comes in a couple of Adobe's software suites. It's part of my Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection. (lots of programs I'll never use LOL)

Dantheman221

It's part of my Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection. (lots of programs I'll never use LOL)
I got the same thing! xD All I use is lightroom(not included), photoshop, after effects, audition, flash player, premiere and media encoder :D

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
AWO Supporter
Might be a cache problem, try refreshing it.
That's would I would suggest also... :) Some browsers really like to hold on to stuff. I changed the site's favicon a few times and I had to wipe the browser's cache for the new one to show up.

ThatOldGuy

It seems to be a safari problem, I cleaned my cache and nothing changed. I then tried IE9 and the images showed up fine

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
AWO Supporter
There is like 3 places to clear safari's files and history. I would clear the sites cookies, history, and files. Then closed and relaunch Safari. It should work then. :)