test

New to forums and Alienware

danp67

Well i finally went ahead and ordered an Alienware 17 laptop, have been wanting one for many years and finally did it. Ordered on 10/7 and not supposed to be delivered till 10/30, anticipation is going to kill me lol. Can't wait to get my hands on this thing :)

WaLkAwaY

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay, check out off topic for cool discussions. :)

shankc

Welcome and I hope the days fly past until it arrives but from experience it seems like a lifetime but when does arrive it like Christmas when you were a little kid lol

shankc

I'm sorry to say but its pot luck as sum get there systems sooner than their estimated delivery date. Sum get it a week or two after all you can do is check the website and check how far along building stage it is. Once you get a final shipping date it usually quite accurate. Sorry I couldn't help you more but when it does come it will of been worth the wait.

Sarah

Yep, I concur. The 17 is a bit of a beast and even 3 months on from getting it I am still amazed at just how good and powerful it is :) I have no doubts that you'll feel the same way when you get hold of yours :) It'll soon be play time!

danp67

Computer is in my state and scheduled for delivery tomorrow, can't wait :)

Sarah

I know that feeling! It is so close but you have to wait just the little longer! You just want to jump in your car, drive over there and get it but you know they won't allow that for security reasons :( Bedtime the night before is like Xmas Eve because you know that just one more night's sleep to go before waking up to the big day when your baby arrives :) Have fun tomorrow when it lands - we know you're gonna! :D