New Windows 10 Problem on Aurora R3

MrHunt

Nov 14, 2019
Canada
I've been running Windows 10 for several years on my Aurora R3 without too many problems...once I discovered the trick to install Feature updates, as outlined on the dell forums:
https://www.dell.com/community/Alienware-General-Read-Only/Windows-10-on-Aurora-R3/td-p/5557904

However, I haven't been able to install the monthly windows cumulative updates since October (the install crashes to a blue screen with the error: "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA").

I thought maybe the new Feature Update (1909) may solve may solve the problem. I ran into some install problems, but was eventually able to install 1909. But now I have a new problem which is that my PC either locks up or crashes to the blue screen when I Restart it. This has always been a problem with windows10 on the Aurora R3 and the solution, up until now, has been to reinstall the USB and intel chipset drivers. However, that solution is no longer working for me.

Have any Aurora R3 owners installed Feature Update 1909? And if so, are you experiencing the same problem when Restarting your PC?