test

Newcomer from Apple's world :)

Orcvader

Hi,

Just thought it would be nice to say hi. I found this site while searching for ways to add an SSD to an x51.

I used to be a hardcore PC gamer back in late 90's and early 2000's until time became a luxury and console games became a better fit for me. I still own every current gen console and have owned several past gen consoles. I am also a hardcore Mac fan and I play the occasional Blizzard game (D3, SC2 and WoW) on my top specced' iMac.

I've been itching to get back into the PC gaming scene as my consoles become more of a Netflix streaming box/blu ray player than an actual gaming device and I found the X51 to be the best way to get back in the hobby withouth fiddling around making my own rigs (I have no desire for that anymore... I'm old). :)

Looking forward to learning tricks from the folks here!

VagrantXeth

Welcome! I still game on both my consoles, I do not consider the Wii a true current gen console, but since I got my X51 I find myself gaming more on it than any of the consoles that I own. I built the very first computer I owned and subsequently bought all my other desktops pre-made due to the same issues that you have had (time constraints and raising plus a full time job leaves me with little spare time to be fiddling around and troubleshooting a built from the ground up PC). I have been more than happy with my investment and even went so far as to buy a new GPU for it just so I could really maximize my gaming on the X51. Glad to see another X51 owner on here, enjoy! I know I really enjoy mine!

MattyB

Welcome! We're happy to have to here!

EDIT: I speak for everyone apparently! :p

Orcvader

Dark side indeed! My wife is already hating my purchasing spree... I did the only thing a man can do to shut her up...

I bought her a new Mac mini and the wireless keyboard for it. :)

Thanks for making me feel welcomed!

AeonSoul

Ideed it is. We got cookies, much better than apples.

Ok I'm going to kill myself now.

crzychinook

welcome and glad you came back to the dark side!! cause as stated before ..yes we got cookies.. no apples..lol