test

NFL football

DeRon1

Hello fellas hope all is well where you are! i'm chillin and cold here in the UK. Seriously though could somebody post the score of the NY giants and Cowgirl game today! I seem to be having a problem here accessing American T.V shows!!!
This sucks almost as bad as not having my M17 here! on my way to southampton or some funky place right now! LOL but we have a show and i'm on the lights tonight ;) this is gr8 and the peeps here are very hospitable! I find myself speaking the slang here and everyone laffing at me :)! Please Guys I need football not soccer NFL forever!:D:D:D

DDuB420

A wise man once said... "If you have internet, you will know the score" :cool:

DeRon1

I guess that wise man wasn't in a strange country with a whole host of different things blocking the access of my internet T.V.!! Oh not being sarcastic m8 but I would have to be on the net to be on the forum! Sooz thats obviously not the problem here my friend. its l8t here now really close to 3am and cold as all hell so i have to call it a night!

DDuB420

I guess that wise man wasn't in a strange country with a whole host of different things blocking the access of my internet T.V.!! Oh not being sarcastic m8 but I would have to be on the net to be on the forum! Sooz thats obviously not the problem here my friend. its l8t here now really close to 3am and cold as all hell so i have to call it a night!

Click here for the score
http://bit.ly/Q0B4Xf

DeRon1

could have done that but i wanted human interaction!! your not big on sports aye! i want play action from friends! its way different

DDuB420

could have done that but i wanted human interaction!! your not big on sports aye! i want play action from friends! its way different

I thought u just want the score, not a play by play. My bad.

About your ISP restrictions, have you ever used a proxy server to bypass?