No power during MB Swap

DugiHowser

Hello again,

During my swap I powered the PC just to see if MB and MIO board work and to test the lighting and unpowered. Admittedly I repeated this process a couple times and everything seemed to work. MB powered up and MIO board's orange light was on. So I started to reconnect all the wiring. During this I noticed the MIO's top panal lights go out and I just put in new batterys. After all the wires were connected I tried to power it up again and noticed my MBs (Start and Reset) buttons were barley glowing and the MIO boards orange light wasn't on and when I powered it on nothing happened. Is it possible that I fried the MB or MIO board when I was powering and unpowering it to test it? Could I have fried the power supply? Could it the PSU/PCU/MB etc over heat since the fans weren't connected? Keep in mind when I tested things I used the kill switch in back of the PSU to power off. Now I have no power at all. I am worried that I pretty much killed my PC =( If anyone knows what I did wrong please let me know asap.

Thank you in advance

BlackJair

Try leting it cool for an hour or more, and try plugging in your PC direct into the wall.

If not you may need to replace the PSU.

DugiHowser

I tryed and no go. But keep in mind my MIO strip doesnt light up and thats battery powered.

DugiHowser

Update: I played with the wires to make sure their all firmly plugin and noticed the MB 24 pin was a lil loose. I firmly attached it to the MB and tryed to power on. No my reset button on my MB is blinking and the MIO's orange light is blinking. Still cant power up.