test

Nu To Alienware! Greetings

Demigod

My name is Richard, and I am brand new to Alienware.

I work from home, am self employed, but am a rather agressive with computers. For a while now I've had one PC and then a second touchscreen on my desk here to run email - I am a heavy email user. When I really get cooking I like having music playing off my PC or music videos on YouTube, plus email, plus whatever I'm working on... And thus began my quest for multiple monitors. I tried using USB adaptors to run mulitple monitors, but that only worked so good.

I also play Call Of Duty, and wanted to try Battlefield3 but my old computer couldn't pull it off.

I just bought the Aurora R4, love it, and thanks in part to this board I am already running multiple monitors off the MiniDisplay ports. Oustanding.

Demigod

Oh... I should add in that I have a college degree in computer tech, and used to build computer by the hand from the ground up... But I've been working in management so long I've lost my way. A simple thing like how to set up multiple monitors now kicks my ass. I never heard of mini display ports until Monday...

Demigod

I'm back - new and improved.

I recently took a trip to Hawaii and took my little Dell netbook. I tried to work from on the road and so not happening. My idea of having something tiny to get through the airport wasn't too brilliant of an idea. So I decided to go in another direction - and ended buying a M18. Huge honking thing!

Haven't used it much yet but so far I love it.

sway

I'm back - new and improved.

I recently took a trip to Hawaii and took my little Dell netbook. I tried to work from on the road and so not happening. My idea of having something tiny to get through the airport wasn't too brilliant of an idea. So I decided to go in another direction - and ended buying a M18. Huge honking thing!

Haven't used it much yet but so far I love it.
Took my m11x to maui with me last year, watched almost a whole season of sons of anarchy from san francisco to maui. I couldn't imagine lugging that big thing around haha, congrats though and enjoy it.

tappin from the aokp running Nexus