test

nVidia 3D Vision 2

Well after playing around with my triple head screens for a while, I have been having a blast.
But now I have ordered the nVidia 3D Vision 2 kit. :D
Hopefully this will be next level stuff when gaming!
When it arrives I let you know how it is.

So Metro 2033 is best by far for 3D vision!
Followed by Crysis 2 and Skyrim..
Hopefully more 3D ready games are released - Black Ops 2 and Colonial Marines should be the stand outs!

MattyB

I really need to sort myself out and get a set of the Nvidia 3D glasses. My Optx monitor is going to waste so far.

VagrantXeth

Do they even make OptX monitors any more? I have been looking around for one on the site and they do not list them anymore.

MattyB

Yeah I just a quick look on the US site and they're not there. They still have them in Aust though. Maybe a new version is coming out!....

MattyB

Just ordered my Nvidia 3D Vision 2 kit. :D Looking forward to getting home!

MattyB

Damn pccasegear had it in stock when I ordered it but now they're saying stock won't be in till the end of November. Cancelled the order for now and got 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD's and a Corsair Vengeance 1500 7.1 headset.

Looks like 3D vision will have to wait!

yikes81

I played battlefield 3 in 3d and kept dying coz all I did was look at the gun and surroundings.

Totally worth it.

Sent via Tapatalk

MattyB

I don't think I will worry too much about changing the screen now. It was more about the fact that if I originally ordered the 3D screen, it would have come with the Nvidia 3D bundle so I wouldn't have had to order it now for my Optx monitor. Then I would have had the 3D screen on my M17x for a pretty small cost (about $70).

yikes81

Well, I guess that is just one more feature you will be looking towards when you order your next Alienware!!

MattyB

I think I will be happy with what I have for the time being. I really need to get rid of my second Aurora first. I do like the look of the X51 for my living room though.................

Ok... So there are some games that freak out if I have 3D Vision enabled.
Op Flashpoint Red River and C&C4 are two - the menus and game play is crazy.
You would think that these games would have some sort of support as they are only quite recent releases