test

Nvidia GeForce Experience

yikes81

That looks pretty cool. I might give it a go. I hate playing around with my settings.

Sent via Tapatalk

MattyB

I'm not sold on the auto update of drivers but hopefully you can turn that off in the settings somewhere.

yikes81

I would hope so. Not everything that comes out of the Nvidia hole is "gold".

Sent via Tapatalk

MattyB

I have had a look and it looks like it asks you whether you want to install it or not. It's a pretty simple but useful program. I haven't gone with all of it's recommendations though

yikes81

Im trying to install it as well. But having problems connecting with the server after install.
I can confirm what you said. It notifies you about your current installed driver and what is availble.
You can ignore the notification or choose to update.

surprised you saw it now, it went open beta quite some time back. It's cool for those who don't tweak their settings manually, I saw some improvement in frame rates using it.

MattyB

Unfortunately I don't always have my finger on the pulse like some others.

MattyB

Pretty similar. I don't think this one shuts down background processes like Razer does. I could be wrong though.

yikes81

No .. I think this only optimizes game settings. It leaves all other processes alone.

ripperbone

I installed it on my m17x-r3 and have used it once to optimize my games but have really done anything after that to test it

nizmoz

I used this on my gaming rig (built system with a gtx 680) and I definitely notice an improvement. So it does work.