test

Officially A X51 Owner

erowebs

I waited years to get a gaming system. I was going to build one but i realized I don't have the time. So after doing some research i found Alienware was the top of the line for Gaming PC's. I decided to go with the X51- just cause i live in Japan size means everything when you live in this country. I could also hide my new purchase easier cause when my wife finds out I spent the money i did she will try to kill me. lol I ordered it on the 20th they shipped it 28th. I cant wait!!!!

sway

Nice, congrats you'll love it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

MattyB

Congrats buddy! She'll be ok. Just buy her some flowers (and diamond earrings).

erowebs

thank you I really cant wait ...How is the GTX 660 card?? I get mixed reviews on everything i am reading?

HD

Sora3

Very nice, I've always wanted to go to Japan :eek: someday. Congrats on your new beast

erowebs

Thank you, I think you would like it here. heheheh i hope the X51 does too lol i can't wait..

Saintnowhere

thank you I really cant wait ...How is the GTX 660 card?? I get mixed reviews on everything i am reading?

HD[/QUOTE

The 660 is fantastic....congrats on joining the club....ok, BEFORE you play any game, go and update the 660's drivers. Otherwise, your games won't run correctly. I learned that lesson the hard way, not having Crysis 3 run correctly. Once I updated the drivers, I could run Crysis 3 on high settings and it runs beautifully! You'll be very happy with the 660 :cool:

VagrantXeth

It is always good to update drivers when you get a new computer, it helps eke out performance issues that may have arisen and been addressed while the computer was making it way into your hands.

AeonSoul

Welcome and congrats on your purchase, and yes, as they suggested, update your drivers before everything else :D

erowebs

HD[/QUOTE

The 660 is fantastic....congrats on joining the club....ok, BEFORE you play any game, go and update the 660's drivers. Otherwise, your games won't run correctly. I learned that lesson the hard way, not having Crysis 3 run correctly. Once I updated the drivers, I could run Crysis 3 on high settings and it runs beautifully! You'll be very happy with the 660 :cool:

Thank you, I should have it in 2 days.. When you say update the drivers do you me from the windows update site or the Alienware site. thank you again for the info.

AeonSoul

Both windows update and the manufacturers drivers (eg. NVIDIA if you got an NVIDIA card or ATI) and so forth.

erowebs

thank you. I hope it will come in tomorrow. I'm biting my nails waiting for it..