Officially A X51 Owner

erowebs

Mar 1, 2013
Japan
I waited years to get a gaming system. I was going to build one but i realized I don't have the time. So after doing some research i found Alienware was the top of the line for Gaming PC's. I decided to go with the X51- just cause i live in Japan size means everything when you live in this country. I could also hide my new purchase easier cause when my wife finds out I spent the money i did she will try to kill me. lol I ordered it on the 20th they shipped it 28th. I cant wait!!!!

thank you I really cant wait ...How is the GTX 660 card?? I get mixed reviews on everything i am reading?

HD[/QUOTE

The 660 is fantastic....congrats on joining the club....ok, BEFORE you play any game, go and update the 660's drivers. Otherwise, your games won't run correctly. I learned that lesson the hard way, not having Crysis 3 run correctly. Once I updated the drivers, I could run Crysis 3 on high settings and it runs beautifully! You'll be very happy with the 660 :cool:

erowebs

Mar 1, 2013
Japan
thank you I really cant wait ...How is the GTX 660 card?? I get mixed reviews on everything i am reading?

HD[/QUOTE

The 660 is fantastic....congrats on joining the club....ok, BEFORE you play any game, go and update the 660's drivers. Otherwise, your games won't run correctly. I learned that lesson the hard way, not having Crysis 3 run correctly. Once I updated the drivers, I could run Crysis 3 on high settings and it runs beautifully! You'll be very happy with the 660 :cool:

Thank you, I should have it in 2 days.. When you say update the drivers do you me from the windows update site or the Alienware site. thank you again for the info.