test

Oh, hello there. o.o

strangeseraph

Hello all you folks out there in gamer land. I have ordered my Alienware 14, it will be here around August 8th, I hope. :eek:

Long have I had to live with second hand used sub $400 laptops to act as my computer system. No longer. Soon the mothership will land, and I will ascend into gamers paradise. Or take a trip to Vulcan, whatever comes first.

But the price, the financing, all that. Oh the humanity of interest! I'm sure it will be worth it! :eek:

WaLkAwaY

Hi and welcome. Look around there are a lot of interesting topics to get you started or create one of your own. :)

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Hello all you folks out there in gamer land. I have ordered my Alienware 14, it will be here around August 8th, I hope. :eek:

Long have I had to live with second hand used sub $400 laptops to act as my computer system. No longer. Soon the mothership will land, and I will ascend into gamers paradise. Or take a trip to Vulcan, whatever comes first.

But the price, the financing, all that. Oh the humanity of interest! I'm sure it will be worth it! :eek:

Welcome to the Alienware Owners Club! Congrats on the new Alienware 14 laptop.

yikes81

Congrats and welcome. As they say, no pain no gain. Right. I'm sure it will be all worth it.

Tapatalk'n

Mustangdave

I never thought I would drop so much on a laptop either, but I had always wanted one and when it arrived I feel it was all worth it. Welcome to the forums!

strangeseraph

Thank you everyone! :D I'm so excited waiting for it, I can't think about anything else half the day. Thats when you know is worth it.

shankc

Welcome to the forum I have found it very useful when I have had any problems their is always someone willing to help if you need it