Ordered New AW 14 but have you seen this video?

mrvudoo

So I just ordered my first AW rig the other day and just like everyone says, the wait no matter how long is excruciating. Because of this I've been watching a lot of the youtube AW 14 vids and came across this video. It really made me question what I was buying. Im just wondering if anyone here has seen this video and how valid it is. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHZ37_dFBU0

shankc

That guy really takes pride in his work not!!! Hope he got sacked after that got out. But welcome to the club m8 hopefully yours arrives in perfect condition

MattyB

That's pretty poor form. Reminds me of that video of that idiot loading boxes on to the plane.

Sarah

That is a pretty bad way of treating somebody's new computer and the fact that he's laughing a lot isn't nice either. But I wouldn't worry too much because from what I've seen so far these laptops are made like tanks and are very well put together :) Here's hoping it arrives soon and that it's everything you're dreaming it to be :)

mrvudoo

Thanks all. And I was also wondering does anyone have a neoprene sleeve for there rig(s)? If so what kind do you have? Is the AW Vindicator Neoprene a good one?

tolitsaso

I have the AW neoprene sleeve. Soft and good for placing the unit in.
Although note sure if it may be good enough if used for extensive travel (bumps etc.)