test

P2 Predator case in cosmic black for sale with 750w PSU

trasyd

Hi all,

I am looking to sell this P2 case as I have recently upgraded so sadly it's time to part ways with the beast. It has the original 750w PSU AND Multi colour LED light setup plus sound proofing, I may even throw in a scandisk 64gig SSD if the price is right. I've no idea how much these go for now so offer what you think is a reasonable price and we can go from there.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers.

Last edited:

yikes81

If you have a couple of pics, it may help you in selling.

Sent via Tapatalk

trasyd

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgThanks for the advice, I'll take some now.

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

Upside down.......I hate iPads!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

DDuB420

I picked up one of these from this site awhile ago without the PSU for $65
Im sure around $100 is reasonable for it especially because you have the full light kit/PSU
Good luck on the sale :cool:

MattyB

$65 was a crazy price! Lucky bastard! :D I would say $150-$200 if it's in good condition. Someone will want it!

trasyd

$65 was a crazy price! Lucky bastard! :D I would say $150-$200 if it's in good condition. Someone will want it!

That would be nice! Condition is pretty much perfect other than a few very light scratches on the top, you can only see them in certain light angles. Fingers crossed someone wants it.

yikes81

That would be nice! Condition is pretty much perfect other than a few very light scratches on the top, you can only see them in certain light angles. Fingers crossed someone wants it.

Do you happen to have a picture of the top of the case to see how visible the scratches are?

trasyd

image.jpgimage.jpg

The scratches are totally invisible until you have sunlight or a bright light shone directly on the case, otherwise it looks brand new. This is a good a picture I could get!

yikes81

The case is in really good condition. If I wasn't so into small form factor right now, I would get this.

Sent via Tapatalk

trasyd

The case is in really good condition. If I wasn't so into small form factor right now, I would get this.

Sent via Tapatalk

Thanks matey, yeah I've always looked after it, I don't really want to sell it but then I don't have the room for it either plus I need to recoup some money on my new rig.

Cheers

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

Sent via Tapatalk

Thanks, yeah it been my most prized posession for the last 4 years! I just want it to go to a good home.

trasyd

Sent via Tapatalk

Thanks mate, I did keep it in as good a condition as I could, think i will try putting it on ebay too and see what happens. Thanks for. All your advice guys.

DieselSS

I'm interested...May be around Wednesday or Thursday but I want it. How much?