Part Request (Pictures): Alienware Power Supply Rear Case Bracket

Burke888

Hi Everyone,

I have an Alienware desktop case from a PC that I received as a high school graduation present. The parts inside are long gone, but I still have the case.
It was an awesome rig for it's day and I have a lot of fond memories gaming on the system. I'd love to do a nostalgic retro build.
However, I am missing the black plastic bracket that holds the power supply in place. It's a small piece that attached directly to the case and power supply.

Does anyone have a spare you would be willing to sell? I can send funds as a PayPal gift.
I've tried searching eBay and all over the internet but no luck.
Below are some pictures:

Attachments

• Power Supply #1.JPG
    Power Supply #1.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 37
  • Power Supply #2.JPG
    Power Supply #2.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 36

Burke888

I wanted to follow up to see if anyone may still have this part?
I circled the piece in red, I'm really hoping someone may still have this. I think my family tossed the power supply along with the bracket unfortunately.

Mkbvb

I wanted to follow up to see if anyone may still have this part?
I circled the piece in red, I'm really hoping someone may still have this. I think my family tossed the power supply along with the bracket unfortunately.
I might have one. I just got a case, but unfortunately it was heavily damaged thanks to fedex. I’ll let you know as soon as I decide if I’m going to keep it for spare parts.

Burke888

Let me know if you would be interested in parting out the bracket piece. Sorry to hear that the case didn't arrive to you in good shape.

Burke888

Just checking in again to see if anyone has come across this piece. I appreciate everyone stopping by to check it out!

Mkbvb

Just checking in again to see if anyone has come across this piece. I appreciate everyone stopping by to check it out!
Sorry my friend, haven’t brought any P2 part cases on board. Might want to try Facebook market place. I’ve seen a lot of P2 empty cases listed.

Andrew_J994

I'm pretty sure they're all generic. At this point i'd advise you to pick up an older any brand case that somewhat matches what you're looking for and taking out the bracket.

salansari

Do you still need this piece bro? I have it, I recently tore down one of my P2 cases since the power button was broken. Pay me for shipping and its all yours!

Burke888

Do you still need this piece bro? I have it, I recently tore down one of my P2 cases since the power button was broken. Pay me for shipping and its all yours!

Awesome! I just sent you a message so we can work out the details. Much appreciated! :)