Part Request (Pictures): Alienware Power Supply Rear Case Bracket

Burke888

Oct 21, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have an Alienware desktop case from a PC that I received as a high school graduation present. The parts inside are long gone, but I still have the case.
It was an awesome rig for it's day and I have a lot of fond memories gaming on the system. I'd love to do a nostalgic retro build.
However, I am missing the black plastic bracket that holds the power supply in place. It's a small piece that attached directly to the case and power supply.

Does anyone have a spare you would be willing to sell? I can send funds as a PayPal gift.
I've tried searching eBay and all over the internet but no luck.
Below are some pictures:

Attachments

• Power Supply #1.JPG
    Power Supply #1.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 37
  • Power Supply #2.JPG
    Power Supply #2.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 36

Burke888

Oct 21, 2018
I wanted to follow up to see if anyone may still have this part?
I circled the piece in red, I'm really hoping someone may still have this. I think my family tossed the power supply along with the bracket unfortunately.

Mkbvb

Dec 11, 2019
US
I wanted to follow up to see if anyone may still have this part?
I circled the piece in red, I'm really hoping someone may still have this. I think my family tossed the power supply along with the bracket unfortunately.
I might have one. I just got a case, but unfortunately it was heavily damaged thanks to fedex. I’ll let you know as soon as I decide if I’m going to keep it for spare parts.

• Love
Reactions: Burke888