test

Pointless VENTING!

WaLkAwaY

This along with "pointless BOASTING" arethe two threads I like from a site about Warhammer 40k stuff that I frequent. I thought I would try them over here.

Just random bad stuff that's happening right now (they also had pointless boasting, pointless random links, pointless news...etc), things that bother you, or things you need to get off your chest.

It doesn't necessarily need to be pointless. The original thread included people who just lost family or pets. Not a pointless thing, nor really a gripe, but it was something that they needed to get out, a way and a place to vent.

This is your place on AlienOwners to vent, let it out before it goes from a pointless gripe to a major explosion.

In the past people have misunderstood this thread, taken it to mean it's a place for bitter tirades, or that it's only for petty, trivial complaints but really its always meant to serve as a pressure release valve for the people here to use. So as a result, I'm renaming the thread, rechristening it with a more well-defined, if not necessarily new mission.

Welcome to Pointless Venting.

This is NOT the place for angry, violent or hateful rants. No tirades or tantrums, just vent without blowing up. As always, the regular forum rules still apply. No personal attacks, mild to moderate swearing is tolerated but keep it to a minimum, etc. Common sense, people. Use it.

Anyhow, here's my pointless gripe

I really do not understand while pushing toward Blu Ray that a lot of companies have made why they neglect to keep certain features on DVD titles. I do understand the extra features only available to blu ray but they could at least keep the bloopers and outakes on the DVD release.

Anyone else got a pointless gripe or the need to vent?

MattyB

Yes. I have a major problem with people who post pictures of their babies on FB every 15 minutes. I get it, you love your little miracle and that's awesome but please don't shove it in my face and fish for compliments.

I'm thinking of starting a new social media site call BabyBook for all those people who just want to post baby pictures. Obviously I will be a silent partner and have no real part it running it. I will just profit from the income it generates.

sway

The exact reason I hate fb in general and never have had or will have fb. My gf has it and I get enough from that, all the absolutely useless shit people post, arguments, debates. I will never be apart of anything like fb either.

I like this thread, good to get stuff out.

tappin from the Note II

DDuB420

There's one thing that been pissing me off lately..... In-Game Campers

If your going to play the game, why don't you try moving around the map instead of hiding in one spot like a lil bitch.

hahahaha
well coming to venting, is it just me or is these fanboys arguments really annoying? ANDROID! NO APPLE!
DC ROCKS! NAH MARVEL BEATS SHITBALLS!
dam i see them practically everywhere, both online and real world -_-

AeonSoul

I really can't stand bad written words, in any language. Seriously.

VagrantXeth

Touching on the facebook comment, I hate it when folks post pictures of sick kids (like serious illness type stuff or disfiguration and even mamed and crippled animals) just to try and get sypathy "likes" or some vague cause. People who benefit financially from the misfortune of others deserve a speacial place in hell, where they will smoke a turd there.

DDuB420

The price of SO-DIMM DDR2 laptop RAM is ridiculous. I just spent $74 after taxes on 2X4GB of 800mhz RAM.
What a rip-off! I need it, but why is it the same price that is was in 2008!

I though the price was supposed to depreciate with age.

AeonSoul

The price of SO-DIMM DDR2 laptop RAM is ridiculous. I just spent $74 after taxes on 2X4GB of 800mhz RAM.
What a rip-off! I need it, but why is it the same price that is was in 2008!

I though the price was supposed to depreciate with age.
I think mostly because it's hard to find now D:

holeyguy66

i hate games that dont support eyefinity correctly. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PEOPLE ITS 2013!!!!!!!!!

sway

Hello, Tommy, while i find it nice i can't justify having it around along with all other systems.
i saw the a video review about it on hothardware i believe and IMO it's a great little affordable desktop.

I wonder if the motherboard has a eeprom that only let you use Dell's proprietary bricks.

That's gotta be why bc I can almost get 16gb ddr3 memory for that much.

tappin from the Note II

MattyB

I f#<king hate Qantas and Brisbane airport!!!! Useless bunch of incompetent f#<ktards!!