Pokemon lovers?

So anyone out there who (still) loves pokemon? :D
I played ALL core games from red (kanto) till the latest black/white (i played white)
which ones have you played? If you use an emulator which one is it?

Excited for Pokemon Black 2 and White 2? :D

Maelstrom

I've got all of the mainstream games and most of the spin offs too. I have DeSmume but I have a hard copy of most of the games. The most recent generation is actually my least favorite. It upset the meta way too much and the actual story line and region were lackluster. The main thing I'm looking forward to this gen is remakes of 3rd gen which are my favorite games.

DecepticonZ9

I love them but lately i havent enjoyed the new ones.
the old pokemon games is where my heart is

lozz21

Yes I love pokemon, especially the first ones red and blue. After that I lost interest, but I still play them a bit just could never finish them. I never knew Pokemon black and white 2 was coming, that's kkinda a weird name lol.

BlackJair

i LIKE Pokémon, but since Black & White, it got too bored... I always say the same: "Crystal is the best one".

And the only one i will play over and over.

I'd go with Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald being the best! well LOVE all others too, and admit Black and White could have been better but great nonetheless

Jenova

I've played this since the beginning, and still play at least one version of the new ones that come out.

Jenova

:) watching a trailer for b/w 2 I am very excited. Seems like it might be quite a bit more in depth.