POSTS MISSING xD

dnvr.dsz

something has happened to my posts (and many other members) they have decreased :( .....
my half star is robbed :D jk jk

AeonSoul

Tommy moved some threads in the offtopic subforum. Posts in that section don't get counted.

WaLkAwaY

There is an off topic section titled "Really off topic". It is for erroneous stuff or threads and posts that are redundant.

The movie game thread I made falls into that category because the posts really have no value or meaning it is just a way to waste time and interact with others. Same with the bored thread. Other threads that are off topic that have a substance were left in off topic.

Eirreann

Dang.... well, he does what he must. Although I used to be only a few posts away from 500 and now I'm back down to 433....

WaLkAwaY

Really it should not matter post count is going to go up through interaction. Should not really be the focus of intent while here that should be having fun and interacting with your e-friends. I am a member of forums that do not even use post count so you never know what you have which I kind of like actually.

Eirreann

The post count never changed. :) The only update that was made was the number of giveaway tickets.
Um... then why have I only got 436 posts when I did have 480 something, and now Dan is back down to 372 when he was at a significantly higher number above me?
I may be mistaken, though; I really don't pay that much attention, haha!

Maelstrom

My post count hasn't changed. Maybe a section of the forum got deleted that had some of your posts in it.

BlackJair

C'mon guys, it's not that bad xd

That way you have a reason to keep posting! Let's get those post back! xD