test

Problems with WiFi

BMay6262

I have an M18x R2 I bought refurbished from Dell about 3 months ago and the last 2 months I have had alot of problems getting hooked up to my wifi at home. I have replaced the router 3 times with different one and the same things happens after using if for a couple of weeks, and I have 2 ipads and 2 iphones that hook up to the same routers with no problems, could my wireless card be bad ?? I am pretty basic on my knowledge so please help......

yikes81

I think there has been a couple of threads about this issue. Do a quick search of the forum. When I get to my pc, if you already haven't found it, I will have a look.

A few people have had this issue, and it has been resolved each time.

Sent via Tapatalk

DDuB420

I have an M18x R2 I bought refurbished from Dell about 3 months ago and the last 2 months I have had alot of problems getting hooked up to my wifi at home. I have replaced the router 3 times with different one and the same things happens after using if for a couple of weeks, and I have 2 ipads and 2 iphones that hook up to the same routers with no problems, could my wireless card be bad ?? I am pretty basic on my knowledge so please help......

We need more details....

Do you see your wireless network?

Does it try to connect but then tells you it was unable?

Have you tried connecting to any other wifi networks?

Have you disabled/enabled your wireless network adapter?

Have you manually released and renewed your IP address?