Project Dianoga.

AlienwareAndy

Dianoga would often prove a nuisance by nesting in bodies of water, sewage systems, and whatever other large concentrations of dirty, appalling liquid that they could locate.

About Waynio.

Waynio, AKA Wayne Wilkinson was a modder who used to frequent the Bit-Tech community. That was where I met Wayne. Wayne's work was incredible, and he soon became the modder I looked up to. Wayne was such a nice person.

Sadly Wayne died recently of a very aggressive form of cancer. Please take the time to have a look through Wayne's work logs. You can find them [http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost.php?p=3783064&postcount=26]here/url]

Even though this build is not befitting of the work Wayne produced and his incredible talent I would still like to dedicate this build to him.

kYo7FHK.jpg

oK0vWKH.jpg

eECKA18.jpg

423oNdt.jpg

BomNRYj.jpg

The end :)

ALXAndy

Hey guys remember this? me either. TBH it's sat forgotten in a spare room for a while now.

zBi4y0h.jpg

rUzMr4i.jpg

This hints at the past.

d1nO33Y.jpg

And what it looks like inside.

HiL1K2M.jpg

This was my first water cooled PC. This year I will rebuild it. I already have a Titan XP water blocked for it, but it will need a new PSU as the one in there isn't enough to run everything.

I'll pick up a board and CPU soon. Going to reuse my Delrin Aquacomputer block on the CPU.

BTW welcome to my man cave here at my mother's house lol. Where I can do stuff like this.

HA3FJ2W.jpg

And release my inner child lmao.

LukeG310

The 360mm radiator custom job inspired me to the same for mine except I went with the AIO liquid cooling since I havent done liquid cooling prior.