test

Question for the X51 community

MURRARI

Several members of this community have been DMing me in regards to X51 Chassis Modification and component compatibility.

Would it be helpful if I created an X51 chassis modification guide and possibly make it a sticky post?

Let me know if this is something of interest and I will gladly put something together.

Ravgov

Several members of this community have been DMing me in regards to X51 Chassis Modification and component compatibility. Would it be helpful if I created an X51 chassis modification guide and possibly make it a sticky post? Let me know if this is something of interest and I will gladly put something together.
Several members of this community have been DMing me in regards to X51 Chassis Modification and component compatibility. Would it be helpful if I created an X51 chassis modification guide and possibly make it a sticky post? Let me know if this is something of interest and I will gladly put something together.

OFC it would be very welcomed and helpful.

My R2 with i5, back from 2014, is updated with an ssd and a GTX 10606GB and still goes strong.

I would love to continue ugrading in the future provided however there is no bottleneck due to i5. Do you think the i5 could support the new powerful graphic cards?

Thnx a lot!