Quotes That Inspire You.

WaLkAwaY

At home in his office my brother has this hanging on the wall.

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt

It is also the quote inside the Delta Force training compound in Virginia.

Dantheman221

I got a funny one, "Its not the votes that count, but the one that counts the votes!" :)

Eirreann

"You know, whatever doesn't kill you.... hurts"
Something a friend of mine said one time after I got whacked in the face with a wooden baseball bat... it became his motto after that.

Dantheman221

Also, "No pain, No gain" I think Ben Franklin created this but he said it differently and people just made it sounds easier to say :D

dnvr.dsz

"I don't know what weapons countries might use to fight World War III, but wars after that will be fought with sticks and stones" -Albert Einstein Quiet Funny Though :)

AeonSoul

"We would like to see most of the human race killed off,
because it is unworthy, it is unworthy of the gift of Life."

Behemoth, Antichristian Phenomenon. Written by Nergal most likely.

durbin209

"Only thing certain in life are deeath and taxes." "Freedom ain't free, but the marines will pay for most of it." "If you don't vote, you are voting for the winner"

RoBi1475

Who honors those we love with the very life we live? Who sends monsters to kill us, and at the same time sings that we'll never die? Who teaches us what's real, and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live, and what we'll die to defend? Who chains us, and who holds the key to set us free? It's you. You have all the weapons you need. Now fight! - quote from Sucker Punch.

If I have seen further then those before me. It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Issac Newton

BlackJair

It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!
-Emiliano Zapata.

It sounds awesome!

BlackJair

Im not pretty sure about the exact scene where that Qoute belongs to, but i think its from when a general asked Zapata to surrender. I dont have that very clear.

Maelstrom

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
- J. Robert Oppenheimer

(Only when getting nukes in CoD though.)

there are too many to mention so I'll be quick and honest to the first one coming to my mind as I see this:

The training is NOTHING! The WILL is EVERYTHING! - Ra's Al Ghul to Bruce from Batman Begins