test

Random Custom Alienware Paint Jobs

DDuB420

These are some random images pulled from google. Im all about customizing all of my electronics, I found these pictures very interesting and creative. Kudos to the people who modded these systems. Awesome job! :cool:

VagrantXeth

Some are decent, some look too busy. I like the last clone one, and you gotta love that 80's font at the beginning! LOL

MattyB

jacobberke

Haha, I don't think any of these are for anyone. These would be for collectors or artists.

AeonSoul

holeyguy66

i like the starwars cases the superman is way to busy and the very first one i love it.

MattyB

Funny that you've come back to this thread. I was laying in bed last night and I started to think what I was going to do with my other Aurora that is just sitting on the floor next to my desk. Suddenly a thought popped into my head....Paint Job! Went straight to the hardware store today to pick up a few things. Already started spraying a few bits and pieces. Stay tuned for the wonderful or horrific results which will be coming in the next few days. :eek::eek::eek:

EDIT: If it works out, I think I may do a complete overhaul of the motherboard and processor and cooling. I'm thinking a 3770K should do the job nicely.

DDuB420

Funny that you've come back to this thread. I was laying in bed last night and I started to think what I was going to do with my other Aurora that is just sitting on the floor next to my desk. Suddenly a thought popped into my head....Paint Job! Went straight to the hardware store today to pick up a few things. Already started spraying a few bits and pieces. Stay tuned for the wonderful or horrific results which will be coming in the next few days. :eek::eek::eek:

EDIT: If it works out, I think I may do a complete overhaul of the motherboard and processor and cooling. I'm thinking a 3770K should do the job nicely.

Looking forward to the pics :cool:
I think the overhaul idea sounds like fun, and the 3770k would be a perfect choice.
Is that why you made the thread about wanting to know the mobo size in your carpet weight *cough* I mean Aurora?

MattyB

No actually. I was going to throw a new board into my ALX. I think I'll leave that one alone for the time being and use the older Aurora as a practice project.

Don't expect much. It's all a bit of fun at the moment.

MattyB

Put a few coats of matte white on some of the pieces. Haven't done them all. Not sure if I'm going to yet. Not sure of anything right now :confused:IMG_0724.jpg

JennyM

Too much clutter on the first one - the only one that would appeal to me is the alienware-type theme on the 4th pic, the one after Darth Vader.... I love the blues, the misty steel sky, looks ethereal. For me, less is more... u need room for atmosphere.

Good luck MattyB, awesome idea, hope u get some inspiration soon on your design, and share! Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

MattyB

Here are a few early pics. I thought I'd paint some of the panels white so I could use it as a starting point. I think it looks pretty good though. All the internals are out so I can't post any pics with AlienFX unfortunately.IMG_0739.jpgIMG_0730.jpgIMG_0731.jpgIMG_0729.jpg