Random Custom Alienware Paint Jobs

DDuB420

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto ON CA
These are some random images pulled from google. Im all about customizing all of my electronics, I found these pictures very interesting and creative. Kudos to the people who modded these systems. Awesome job! :cool:

CustomPaintLogoSmall2.gif

alienware_alx.jpg

carbonfiber_paint_howto_alienware9j.jpg

images

e32005-starwars2.jpg

aliencaseleftside2.jpg

alienware_rig.jpg

mrfoxm18x014.jpg

DSCF0087.jpg

20101111172219170.jpg

superman_alienware.jpg

aliencaserightside2.jpg

e32005-starwars.jpg

darth11.jpg

MattyB

Mar 19, 2012
Adelaide, Australia

AeonSoul

Feb 21, 2012
Italy

MattyB

Mar 19, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
Funny that you've come back to this thread. I was laying in bed last night and I started to think what I was going to do with my other Aurora that is just sitting on the floor next to my desk. Suddenly a thought popped into my head....Paint Job! Went straight to the hardware store today to pick up a few things. Already started spraying a few bits and pieces. Stay tuned for the wonderful or horrific results which will be coming in the next few days. :eek::eek::eek:

EDIT: If it works out, I think I may do a complete overhaul of the motherboard and processor and cooling. I'm thinking a 3770K should do the job nicely.

DDuB420

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto ON CA
Funny that you've come back to this thread. I was laying in bed last night and I started to think what I was going to do with my other Aurora that is just sitting on the floor next to my desk. Suddenly a thought popped into my head....Paint Job! Went straight to the hardware store today to pick up a few things. Already started spraying a few bits and pieces. Stay tuned for the wonderful or horrific results which will be coming in the next few days. :eek::eek::eek:

EDIT: If it works out, I think I may do a complete overhaul of the motherboard and processor and cooling. I'm thinking a 3770K should do the job nicely.

Looking forward to the pics :cool:
I think the overhaul idea sounds like fun, and the 3770k would be a perfect choice.
Is that why you made the thread about wanting to know the mobo size in your carpet weight *cough* I mean Aurora?

JennyM

Jul 13, 2012
Ireland
Too much clutter on the first one - the only one that would appeal to me is the alienware-type theme on the 4th pic, the one after Darth Vader.... I love the blues, the misty steel sky, looks ethereal. For me, less is more... u need room for atmosphere.

Good luck MattyB, awesome idea, hope u get some inspiration soon on your design, and share! Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)