Reason why you chose your avatar?

durbin209

Is there any perticular reason you chose the avatar you did? For me I chose this seal thing lol because of an anime show where he was used as a club haha

WaLkAwaY

I think it just caught my eye. I change it often until I really like one and I usually stay with that for awhile. Sometimes I will change them based on the mood I am in.

Maelstrom

I've been trying to put an Alienware logo on everything that I have now that I've got my m14x.

Dantheman221

I chose mine because i made fun of alienware arena admins by creating this meme when we had a giveaway :D

Eirreann

Mine is what it is because Star Wars: Republic Commando is my favourite Star Wars-based video game!

BlackJair

Do i have to explain?

I will change it to some AlienHead logo, it's just i haven't found the ONE!

Because The Witcher 2: The Assassins of Kings is my most favourite game and the best looking and story driven game ever made!
like made for high end PCs like our alienwares themselves, AW should promote this game

yikes81

I love anime, and I love women, and I love Alienware. This pic just has all all three. An anime chick using Alienware.

Commy1

Mine, I created a few years ago as my graffiti tag. I have a couple stencils and paint infrequently.. Hope to eventually make it a brand symbol.

wilbymilstone

I am a fan of pen and paper mmos, primarily dungeons and dragons. My avatar is a pic of a halfling from 4E D&D.