Recommend Me Some Speakers

dnvr.dsz

I'm Thinking Of Buying Some Speakers I'd Like To Hear Your Suggestions, Should Have A Good Sub-woofer :rolleyes:
My Budget Is 25000INR Which Is Approx 500 USD

EMT911inWI

Last edited:

Dantheman221

I'd rather have a headset. Your neighbors wont shout at you for being too loud and you can crank the volume up! :) I recommend the Razer Tiamat 7.1 system headset. Its the first TRUE 7.1 headset. Not out yet, though. Maybe in a month, or two...

VagrantXeth

I actually have the Logitec 5.1 surround sound speakers after my Altec Lansing ones gave out on me (bought them at Wal Mart on clearance because the box was all beat up for about $79). They actually sound pretty darn good, powered sub and everything. Can't argue about the Klipsche speakers though, they do sound awesome and if you have the dough to spend on them I say why not!

yikes81

I prefer to use a headset for gaming. Currently have a set of Senny PX200-IIi's. I am supposed to get a free set of Bose companions with my M17x. I will let you know how they are once it all arrives.

dnvr.dsz

Ummm No Worries about Neighbors for Me Coz There Aren't Any Yet :p ..... So I Own The Area lol ...So Maybe I'll Buy Klipch If They Are Available Here If Not I'll Get Logitech