Reduced Price Alienware M18xR2 For Sale!!!!

MysteryBounty

Mar 18, 2016
Hello all, I am selling my Alienware M18xR2 laptop, the specs will be listed below. The laptop is a couple of years old but kept in great condition, it is a great gaming machine. I am willing to negotiate the price, this laptop was a $3,200 machine when I bought it, I understand the price has diminished to a point but you will be hard pressed to find a gaming laptop in such good condition with such great specs for the price. If a deal is met I will meet at a Starbucks or somewhere you can try out the laptop and make sure you are happy with how it runs before any money is exchanged, I guarantee you will be happy with it. It is a quiet beast of a machine, if you need a gaming computer look no further!!

Model: M18xR2
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3740QM CPU @ 2.70GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Ram: 16 GB Ram
Hard Drive: 500GB HDD
GPU: GeForce GTX 675M
GeForce GTX 675M (It has 2 Graphics Cards)
Sound: Speakers (Sound Blaster Recon3Di)
Monitor: 18"

If you have any other questions I can answer them, as I said you will be able to fully try this laptop out in public so you know it is working, still in great condition as I said and once satisfied we can make the sale, I have reduced the price and it is negotiable, you will not be disappointed! I reduced the price by $500 so I am Asking $1,200 or best offer, email me at Jets4life89@yahoo.com