Reviews!

DecepticonZ9

this is just a thought to help out this website,
but making more reviews like the m14x one thats already up.
reviews either in writing or a video review that can be posted on the alienowners youtube channel and on the website itself.
for example im curious on the X51. a review for that or even a video review would be great in helping people like be (who are indecisive) on getting a X51
maybe even reviews on a particular mouse or keyboard.
just a thought :)

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
You read my mind. I was going to do a review on the X51 when I gets here. Not sure if it will be a video or written. I do not have much experience with video. No video editing software either. I know it would require many takes. LOL

DecepticonZ9

I accidentally double posted this thread and don't know how to delete!
LOL, its all good. your review shall decide the fate of my wallet. LOL

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think you double posted, I just moved it to the suggestions forum. ;) I'll post my first impressions when I get it as it will take me a few days to write a complete review article. Video review is probably much easier. Decisions!

EDIT: You did. LOL I took care of it. :)

Eirreann

A video review would be awesome!! You'd be good to go with a tripod and decent lighting; no need for a second person to film you...

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
A video review would be awesome!! You'd be good to go with a tripod and decent lighting; no need for a second person to film you...
I guess I could use the tripod from my laser level. LOL

EMT911inWI

You could practice your video skills with an "unboxing" of the X51....one of my favorite things to watch!

ThatOldGuy

Just have strobe lights and bad "erotic" music play in the background as you open the box ;). You might get 1 million hits on youtube with that.

yikes81

Are you guys going to post up tips for doing a video review. After all we only want the best quality work around here.

DecepticonZ9

ALSO just another thought but
having like notifications not just for msgs but for when people write on the topics that you created in the forums.

AeonSoul

ALSO just another thought but
having like notifications not just for msgs but for when people write on the topics that you created in the forums.
I haven't really checked, but there might be a "Thread Subscription" option somewhere which does that already :)