Righthand Speaker

MattyB

Mar 19, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
For any M11x owners out there, I have a question.

I have just noticed that there isn't much/any sound coming from my right speaker. I realize that this speaker isn't located directly behind the grill like it is on the left but it's more towards the touchpad. Still, I can't seem to hear much coming from that area. The left speaker is quite loud but when I put my ear up to the machine on the right side, I can't hear much and I think what I can hear is the left speaker noise coming through.

Can anyone please check for me if you have something similar or can you hear the right speaker clearly?

Cheers.

MattyB

Mar 19, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
So the Dell guy came last Friday with new speakers...didn't fix the problem. He came back Monday with a new motherboard and daughterboard....mobo didn't fix it, daughterboard was for the R1. Came back today with another daughterboard...fixed the speaker but now my USB ports don't work. Not going well so far! Has to order another board and come back a forth time!

- - - - - Updated - - - - -

But I have to go back to work on Monday so he has till Friday to sort it out or it won't be for another 3 weeks.