test

rivatuner not supporting 64 bit games.

holeyguy66

so i bit the bullet yesterday and bought bf4. as it turns out its a 64 bit executable. which you have the option of running it 32 bit. but as i found out rivatuner isnt compatible with the 64 bit structure. http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=381799 according to the guy named unwinder who is supposed to be the creator of this software that countless gpu programs use to show an on screen display of temps fps and other things. he/she isnt in no hurry to make it compatible for it. i googled searched how to make it work and come across the thread linked. its sad that he/she thinks that all we are complaining about is something we want and dont need. im sorry but for us liquid cooling guys and temp junkies it is very much needed for us. not a want. i need to see my temps and i need to see my fps. i have 1500 or so dollars wrapped up in this newly rebuilt aurora and i wanna see what the settings do as far as heat and performance goes. o yea bf4 in 32 bit will not let you tailor your graphic settings at all. how sad is this. this is software used by big name companies like evga and msi and this douche bag wont fix it.

sway

What do you use to overclock your titan? There's other on screen monitoring programs out there, can't think of any right now. Precision x is what I use to oc and review the performance log. Gpuz to look at voltage.

tappin from my Nexus 4

Last edited:

holeyguy66

i use precision x to over clock. but it uses rivatuner also to run the osd and what not. so for bf4 i downloaded msi afterburner thinking it was differant. nope uses the same exact program for osd. for bf4 i use msi along with there remote server so i can keep track of my temps and what not on my phone. its a bit of a hassel to get setup but it works. the only thing it dont show is frame rate. i never overclock when i play games. atleast not the gpu anyways. now benchmarks ill over clock the snot outta it.

sway

i use precision x to over clock. but it uses rivatuner also to run the osd and what not. so for bf4 i downloaded msi afterburner thinking it was differant. nope uses the same exact program for osd. for bf4 i use msi along with there remote server so i can keep track of my temps and what not on my phone. its a bit of a hassel to get setup but it works. the only thing it dont show is frame rate. i never overclock when i play games. atleast not the gpu anyways. now benchmarks ill over clock the snot outta it.

Ah ok, yeah now that I rem, installing precision ask your permission to install Riva.

You should oc gpu for gaming, I bench at the max which is 1.35v 1410ghz core/ 3864mem, think it's 150% power target +300 core/+800mem on my classy. Gaming I can get 1280core and whatever +600 is on mem @1.12v, that's bf4, far cry 3 stable, which is good to go by.

With those clocks I can get 96+ fps on ultra @1440p.

tappin from my Nexus 4

holeyguy66

man the stable oc i found atm isnt stable for games. the most i can get out of my titan atm is +64 on gpu and +13 on mem. with a power target of 106% at 25mv. as far as the cpu im still learning how to oc it manually. most of the oc has been done by the cpu stepup program on my asus mobo. which i can run an oc on the cpu in games just fine.