Rome 2 Campaign restarts my pc?

Hello, I have the x51 from 2012 and just recently swapped out the original GTX 555 with a EVGA GTX 660. My i have the 330w psu, and was wondering if this is causing the issue. Every time i try to play Rome 2's campaign on anything higher than medium graphics, it restarts my PC. I can however play the battles on the highest settings without any issues. Before i swapped i could play Rome 2 without any issues. I did however have my PC crash/restart over and over by itself when i tried to play Wargame Red Dragon, just didn't happen every time i played it. Right now i can play any game other than Rome 2 on the highest settings, even Arma 3. Any help?

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

I forgot I also have all of the necessary updated drivers.

I see You

Jan 2, 2014
WA state
Hello, I have the x51 from 2012 and just recently swapped out the original GTX 555 with a EVGA GTX 660. My i have the 330w psu, and was wondering if this is causing the issue. Every time i try to play Rome 2's campaign on anything higher than medium graphics, it restarts my PC. I can however play the battles on the highest settings without any issues. Before i swapped i could play Rome 2 without any issues. I did however have my PC crash/restart over and over by itself when i tried to play Wargame Red Dragon, just didn't happen every time i played it. Right now i can play any game other than Rome 2 on the highest settings, even Arma 3. Any help?

- - - - - Updated; Consecutive Post Auto Merged - - - - -

I forgot I also have all of the necessary updated drivers.

IS your EVGA GTX 660 a reference designed card? my first thought would be heat related but if its a reference designed card most likely not. The next thing would be power draw how is your system when playing videos ? or blueray can you get threw a movie?. If not and your system is not overheating then i would say your power supply may be going out, or your power board inside your pc may be going out. this is a little board towards the front below the cd drive, inside the computer. Its easy to replace if that is it.