SCREEN PROBLEM .... PLEASE HELP

rifat salman

Aug 28, 2015
hello
I bought An alienware 15 few months ago from Australia ! using it normally suddenly I observed a problem .. from some days whenever im switching it on the screen starts to blink ! At first I thought it was some sort of virus ! as I had no antivirus installed in my laptop ! bu t then it increased ! then i saw that when i tilt the screen a little bit sometimes it is fixed and sometimes it increase ! its looks more like when your tv get unplugged ! Im not sure but I think that its a ribbon issue ! I havent talked to any technician about it ! and the WEBSITES OF DELL ALIENWARE SUPPORT is not so good which was totally unexpected ! I some how found this group ! PLZ help me ! what is the problem and what should I do ! thank you

Artron3030

Sep 20, 2015
hello
I bought An alienware 15 few months ago from Australia ! using it normally suddenly I observed a problem .. from some days whenever im switching it on the screen starts to blink ! At first I thought it was some sort of virus ! as I had no antivirus installed in my laptop ! bu t then it increased ! then i saw that when i tilt the screen a little bit sometimes it is fixed and sometimes it increase ! its looks more like when your tv get unplugged ! Im not sure but I think that its a ribbon issue ! I havent talked to any technician about it ! and the WEBSITES OF DELL ALIENWARE SUPPORT is not so good which was totally unexpected ! I some how found this group ! PLZ help me ! what is the problem and what should I do ! thank you
The tech support will handle it. Just call and give your express tag number under the machine. I just got mine and the LEDs were not working. I know its purely cosmetic, but its equivalent to getting a new car and not having one of the headlights working. Anyways I called and they ordered me a new part, and are sending a technician to my house to repair the computer. I say give them a call... if its only a few months old its definitely covered by their warranty.

rifat salman

Aug 28, 2015
Thank you for your reply ! well the problem is that now I am in Bangladesh.. ! my cousin bought from australia and sent it to me ! ..I tried to find some support through internet ! but I failed to found an official website or some where I can get the Exact info about the problem ! and Technical suggestion which can help me to fix it..as I cannot send it to australia ! its costly and for the heavy weight its kinna tough !