test

Selling 2015 17 r3 alienware laptop. 1 week old.

Tom Nowakowski

The specs of this laptop are as follows:
Intel Core i7-6700HQ
16 GB DDR4 RAM
3 GB Nvidia GTX 970m
128 GB SSD + 1TB HDD
+
Comes with a 240w charger for this device.

I've had this device for about one week, I realized after I purchased this device that I should have just went with a Desktop instead of a laptop, due to the games i've been playing. Selling my brand new A17 R3 Alienware with a 970m GPU for
1500, or Best offer.
Contact me 847 626 4367

Why not just purchase the Graphics Amplifier? I am selling mine with a GTX 980 Ti installed. I run games at 4K flawlessly with it.

Tom Nowakowski

Well I've already paid around 1700 all togetherfor this laptop (this is including the memory upgrade/PS upgrade. Now if I were to add a graphics amplifier + a 980 TI would run me another 800-1000$, for that amount of money I would have went with a desktop. I was in need of a pc at the time and this was the best machine I could find at my best buy.

Tom Nowakowski

Well after I bought the laptop. It turns out the video board on the initial device was messed up. So they sent me out a new device and it didnt arrive until 3 weeks later. so technically its been a month I've had A device. (I've only had the new device since last Monday.) Dell only covers up to a month before you can return it. So I kind of got screwed because the wait time on the new device was almost a month.