test

Selling my M11X, could use some advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djmothra

I've loved my M11X and it's being replaced with an M18X, which is already being built and will hopefully ship soon. Turns out I don't really go anywhere with my laptop. I didn't see a classified section on here, so I'll probably just put it on ebay.

Is it appropriate to link to that sale on here? Is there a special section I'm missing?

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I've loved my M11X and it's being replaced with an M18X, which is already being built and will hopefully ship soon. Turns out I don't really go anywhere with my laptop. I didn't see a classified section on here, so I'll probably just put it on ebay.

Is it appropriate to link to that sale on here? Is there a special section I'm missing?

There is a classifieds section here. At the bottom....

http://www.alienowners.com/forumdisplay.php/26-For-Sale-Alienware-Systems-Parts-and-Accessories

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
I just sold my M17x and M11x. My cousin bought both. He got a good deal. Now I just have my Alienware X51, Dell M6600, and Dell Zino HD.

I just sold my M17x and M11x. My cousin bought both. He got a good deal. Now I just have my Alienware X51, Dell M6600, and Dell Zino HD.
geez got enough alienware?? ;), just joking i know a chick on AWA who owns a m11x, m14x, and m18x

MattyB

I've been told by a few mates that I have a problem. An X51 would really round my collection off nicely though. :D My GF has her M14x that I bought her in the house too!

yikes81

I've been told by a few mates that I have a problem. An X51 would really round my collection off nicely though. :D My GF has her M14x that I bought her in the house too!

You do have a problem ...

Sent via Tapatalk

MattyB

Yeah. I know. It's good to have a hobby though. :D

Maybe I'll start collecting old AW's!

AeonSoul

Matty has an Alienware problem, much like drinking, but more expensive!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Yes, Matty has more of a problem then me....

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.