test

Server Hosting Renewal - Supporting Members Needed!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
It's that time a year again, when the server hosting bill is due. I normally try to pay 12 months at a time to get the pre-pay discount. If you ever thought about becoming a supporting AWO Club member, now is the time! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please use the 'Support AWO!' link in the top nav bar if you would like to donate.

With your donation you will receive a site supporter badge next to your name and gain access to the Alien Mothership forum where pretty much any goes!

All Supporting Club member will show on the forum leaders page now!

FOR A LIMITED TIME....As a bonus, all current and new Supporting AWO Club members will receive 2 extra months added to your supporting membership!

If you are not able to help out by contributing funds via PayPal, you can also contribute by spreading the word about our great Alienware Owners Club website. Don't forget about our signature bars that are located here. They are a great way to let others know about us.

Thanks all!

-Tommy

MattyB

I know how you feel. I'm trying to figure out how to squash $20,000 from my credit card. :-(

Sent via Tapatalk

Ouch!! I thought my $4000 was bad. I had better spend some more then to catch up!

SWAT_Glock

Administrator

AeonSoul

Aww, too bad my subscription expired a couple of days ago. I'll try to chip in after the Easter holidays if I can :D

yikes81

Ouch!! I thought my $4000 was bad. I had better spend some more then to catch up!

I am sure there are enough toys out there to help you along.

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

Wow, I know the feeling. I was about there last year. The tax return pretty much took care of the remainder.

Yeh I have 4 months to go before tx return. Hopefully I will get some money back. But I have a sneaky suspicion that my company might not be taxing me enough. Hope I don't owe any money.

- - - - - Updated; Double Post Auto Merged - - - - -

dam that's nasty!

Tell me about it. The interest alone is a little over $400 a month. But I think I have a little get rich quick scheme to help this out ....