Sexy Planetside 2 moments?

esmith0294

I wanted to start this topic for people that have never heard of planetside 2 before, or even for people that want to play it but cant (Like me lol). Or for people that are having problems deciding if it's worth their time!

So what are some storys u guys have! Maybe you have some videos, Screen shots, or just want to show off by talking about an epic battle you had where you felt like a total bad ass. Just to maybe get more people into the game. Hell maybe you even want to talk about your favorite weapon or vehicle setups. Maybe even some tips on flying or something.

PS: My computer is too shitty to even launch planetside 2 lol

Commy1

PlanetSide is a fun enough game but you have to have a corp of people who will play. If AWO had a dedicated time and place to meet in-game I bet it would be more popular here.

esmith0294

PlanetSide is a fun enough game but you have to have a corp of people who will play. If AWO had a dedicated time and place to meet in-game I bet it would be more popular here.
Maybe someone could start a Guild (not sure what its called on planetside 2) thread and get alot of people to represent Alienware within the game or something :p